Tribal Worldwide: Oct 2012 - Present
Front end development of H&R Block website redesign.
- Part of a small team handling all the front end development of a total redesign of H&R Block's flagship website
- Worked closely with client to intergrate designs into backend
- Represented agency on trip to client HQ
- Extensive use of github to collaborate with team members working on different sections of project simultaneously
Front end development of Speedpass+ micro site promoting Exxon Mobil application
- Main contributor of custom html and css into project.
- Fully responsive site built on twitter bootstrap
Management and maintenance of legacy Exxon Mobil's fuel-progress website
- Handled updates to international site. Tasks included layout changes, updating flash modules, copy updates, and broken link amending.
- Coordinated with Exxon's internal technology team EMIT to push updates and changes live through shared SVN repository.
Lead developer of animated banners for all clients
- For approximately 6 months I was the sole developer for all internal banner campaigns assigned to the agency.
CBS Sports Network: Feb 2012 - Oct 2012
- Built interactive modules for web and affiliates
- Designed digital promotional material for upcoming events
- Performed daily updates through company site CMS
Savannah College of Art and Design 2010
- BFA Interactive Design/Game Development
- Voted best group senior project
- Equestrian team co-captain
Fiorello H. Laguardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts 2006
HTML5, CSS3, SASS, jQuery, Terminal OSX, Git, SVN
Sublime Text, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash as3, Maya
JS, PHP, Android sdk, C++
Adobe After Affects, Adobe Premiere, Unity 3D
- Computer gaming
- Overall fitness/Well being
- Ping pong
- Discovering new music
- Artistic expression